ACFI Mentoring Session | 60 Mins
What does the one-on-one ACFI mentoring session include?
The one-on-one session includes a 60-minute mentoring session via Zoom with a qualified ACFI expert.
During the session, your qualified ACFI (Aged Care Funding Instrument) expert will take you through best practices and procedures to help learners assess the level of care each aged care resident needs. After the session, learners will understand how to allocate funding accordingly and identify where improvements can be made.
HCA is ACSA's (Aged & Community Services Australia) national partner for allied health and ACFI related services and is endorsed by the RCNA (Royal College of Nursing) to allocate CNE (Continuing Nursing Education) points for these sessions.
We highly recommend that you complete the ACFI Course Bundle, OR have experience with ACFI before booking your one-on-one session.
By the end of this course series, learners will have a full understanding of ACFI and the processes included to maximise residential care providers' outcomes to care for residents.
What does the ACFI course bundle include?
The ACFI training that we recommend includes 12 ACFI training courses written by Healthcare Australia:
- ACFI Basics
- ACFI Activities of Daily Living
- ACFI Cognition and Behaviours
- How to Accurately Complete the PAS (Psychogeriatric Assessment Scales)
- How to complete the ACFI Cornell Scale for Depression in Dementia (CSDD)
- ACFI Complex Health Care
- ACFI Recording and Documentation for Carers' and Enrolled Nurses
- ACFI Business Rules and Planning
- How to Complete an ACFI Appraisal Pack
- ACFI Validation Trends and Changes
- Test your ACFI Knowledge Part 1 – Experienced Clinician
- Test your ACFI Knowledge Part 2 – Experienced Coordinator
ACFI course bundle delivery:
- All courses are delivered online via an online learning platform and can be accessed via any device including a laptop, computer or mobile phone.
- There is no limit to the number of times a user can access the courses provided.
Looking for training for your whole team?
Customised packages are available for organisations that seek ACFI training for larger groups. Enquire now and get a quote today. Click here to enquire.