This Disability Awareness training module has been designed for individuals and workplaces to build awareness and an understanding of disability.
It is important in our modern workplaces that we embrace those who we perceive as “different” to us. The Disability Awareness course is designed to assist you to learn more about the ways in which we are different and to help contribute to a positive, inclusive workplace.
- Comprehend diversity and explore the ways in which we all are different
- Understand cultural diversity and how it shapes our daily lives and experiences
- Explore how diversity impacts Australian life, individuals and organisations
- Create inclusive workplaces
- Apply the principles of diversity in disability support