Workplace Aggression & Violence
When we go to work, we must be safe in our workplace.
Any form of bullying, aggression or violence in the workplace is a breach of Work Health and Safety and Anti-Discrimination legislation. It must be reported and managed.
This not only benefits the worker but ensures the organisation is delivering quality services by fostering a positive and supportive culture amongst their workforce.
- Recognise workplace aggression, bullying and violence
- Identify intentional and unintentional bullying and aggression in the workplace
- Prevent incidents of workplace bullying and aggression
- Use de-escalating and defusing tools and techniques to manage incidents
- Document and report incidents effectively