COVIDSAFE: Office Workers
This online course has been designed to support office workers as they return through the stages of gradual re-opening across Australia. It summarises information and legislation in a way that can be used in practical ways by office staff, and which is relevant to their own sector and workplaces.Learning Objectives:
- Identify the symptoms and basic transmission properties of Covid-19 (Coronavirus)
- Outline the ongoing reasons for continuing social distancing and other safe practices in an office environment
- Use basic safe handwashing and cleaning practices
- Comply with state or territory legislation in relation to workplace law
- Identify other sources of help and support.
Course Code: CLIOW