Aged Care Quality Standards – Essentials (Bundle)
Receive all 'Essentials' courses and save over $100.
The “Essentials 12” courses are focused on aged care and include:
- Supporting Frail Older People
- Supporting an Older Person at The End of Life
- Risk Management
- Organisational Governance
- Human Resources (HR)
- Consumer Dignity and Choice
- Information Management (Systems)
- Food and Hydration
- Professional Boundaries for Support Workers
- Understanding the Commission’s Most Non-Compliant Requirements for Nurses and Managers
- The Aged Care Quality Standards and Antimicrobial Stewardship
How will the new aged care standards impact on your organisation? The courses are designed to walk you through each standard by;
- Understanding the requirement
- Apply the requirement, and the way services can provide care and services
- Monitoring how the standards are applied, and the requirement and the outcomes they achieve
- Adjusting practices through ongoing education
If you require flexible training for bigger groups, then course bundles can be tailored to the meet needs of your businesses.
Enquire now to speak with a representative and learn more about pricing and discounts. Click here.