This module will provide an overview of how the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) assesses the day to day individual care needs of each resident based on the level of staff support required for daily care.
By assessing and accurately documenting each resident’s care needs, then:
- Each resident will be provided with the level of care they need
- The residential aged care home is funded accordingly.
- Explain how funding is determined
- Describe what the ACFI Domains are and how many ACFI Questions relate to each
- Define when an ACFI appraisal can be conducted
- Define the reappraisal process for existing residents
- Identify documentation requirements and the validation process.
Course Code: ACFBA