ACFI Cornell Scale for Depression in Dementia (CSDD)
The Cornell Scale for Depression in Dementia (CSDD) was designed to assess signs and symptoms of major depression in people with cognitive impairment. If you notice that some staff are not always accurately completing the CSDD to accurately reflect signs and symptoms of depression, then you may not be optimising ACFI funding.
- Establish how CSDD rating is ascertained
- Learn how to complete the CSDD Assessment
- Provision of qualitative information
- Indications of documentation non-completion
- Understand descriptors of degrees of Depression in Dementia
Course Code: ACFCS