ACFI Validation Trends and Changes
When was the last time your facility underwent validation? Don’t risk the loss of funding during validation by ensuring you are meeting evidence requirements. And be prepared for what to do if things aren’t going to plan with your validation. Providing ACFI related services across Australia, we’ve found that nearly all downgrades are preventable, and are primarily administrative. Based on this experience, we’ve identified the common indicators that your site may be at risk and what you can do about it. Not knowing how to prepare yourself for validation can be costly and stressful.
- Key indicators that your site is at risk
- Common reasons for downgrades
- Recent validation feedback
- Practical strategies to reduce risk
- How to conduct pre-validation checks and improve systems in your facility
Course Code: ACFVT