Are you an ACFI novice or an expert?
Wherever you sit on the ACFI understanding spectrum, there is always room to freshen and update knowledge and test any gaps. If you feel that your ACFI knowledge is holding you back from your next move, or impacting success in your current Aged Care role, then the HCA ACFI Online Learning Library is where you need to be.
Arguably the most comprehensive online courses available in Australia, with interactions to help you absorb the information, and current and appropriate Aged Care language used, HCA also makes courses easy to access and affordable.
Choose from the following 12 Courses for your, and your organisation's, best fit.
- ACFI Basics
- ACFI Activities of Daily Living
- ACFI Cognition and Behaviours
- How to Accurately Complete the PAS (Psychogeriatric Assessment Scales)
- How to complete the ACFI Cornell Scale for Depression in Dementia (CSDD)
- ACFI Complex Health Care
- ACFI Recording and Documentation for Carers and Enrolled Nurses
- ACFI Business Rules and Planning How to Complete an ACFI Appraisal Pack
- ACFI Validation Trends and Changes
- Test your ACFI Knowledge Part 1 – Experienced Clinician
- Test your ACFI Knowledge Part 2 – Experienced Coordinator
HCA ACFI Courses can be purchased by individuals online via our website or we can work with your wider organisation.
If you would like to strengthen support for your Aged Care Organisation by upskilling your team, get in touch today! Click here to contact us.