You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment (“Payment Method”) as such may be updated from time to time, to use the service. We will bill the subscription fee to your Payment Method and include expiry of access during this signup stage.
Some promotional subscriptions are offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. We are not responsible for the products and services provided by such third parties.
Modification, termination or amendment of plans
We reserve the right to modify, terminate or otherwise amend the subscription plans we offer from time to time.
Pursuant to the Australian Consumer Laws (ACL) refunds will only be given if the below criteria has been met:
- Healthcare Australia Online Learning is unable to deliver a course for which a client has paid fees; or
- The client has paid to Healthcare Australia Online Learning an amount greater than the course fee(s) as advertised at the time of enrolment (1); or
- The client is otherwise entitled to a refund pursuant to the ACL.
Healthcare Australia Online Learning is legally required to abide by conditions of approval to deliver courses online; these conditions are enforced by regulatory agencies and are subject to change. Regulatory requirements and changes are outside Healthcare Australia Online Learning’s control (2).
How to Request a Refund
You can quickly request a refund by contacting our support team.
When you submit a refund request, please be sure to include the Course name and code and the date the course was purchased.
Refunds for Bundles
If you purchased a course bundle we cannot refund an individual course within the bundle, we can only refund the total bundle.
Notwithstanding a student’s rights under the ACL, refunds cannot be given for any of the following alternative reasons not prescribed as grounds for a refund under the ACL:
- Failure to review and consider all information presented on the Healthcare Australia Online Learning website prior to enrolment
- Change of mind
- Incorrect choice
- Change of circumstances
- Financial hardship
- If you make a payment but want or have seen a different price elsewhere
- Unwillingness or inability to comply with the requirements of a relevant course
- Employer or organisation not accepting a government recognised course
- If all course content was downloaded before the refund was requested.
Learners are advised to consider all information provided on the Healthcare Australia Online Learning website, including the FAQs, course information, resources, instructions, the Fees and Charges Policy and this Refund Policy, when considering enrolment into a course.
Where a refund is not required by the ACL, refunds will not be provided unless requested within thirty (30) days of the payment being made.
1. Where it is proven that a student has paid to Healthcare Australia Online Learning an amount greater than the course fee(s) as advertised at the time of enrolment, Healthcare Australia Online Learning will refund to the student the amount which is the difference between the advertised course fee and the amount paid by the learner.
2. Where regulatory changes have impacted course conditions and/or requirements so as to cause learners loss or disadvantage, students may not be entitled to a refund. As any loss or disadvantage to the learner is not caused by Healthcare Australia Online Learning directly, there are no grounds for granting a refund.
Finally, clients who purchase and refund multiple courses over an extended period may be subject to suspension for abuse of the refund policy.