Child Protection Reporting (DS)
Welcome to the course Child Protection Reporting.
This course is designed to help you to understand the legal role of Australian disability services, including the role of support workers, in reporting suspected or actual child abuse.
At the end of this module, it is expected that you will be better able to:
- Identify the meaning and incidence of abuse in children living with disability
- Outline the main types of child abuse
- Explain the role of child protection services
- Identify the legal requirements for reporting child abuse in your state or territory
- Identify further steps to protect the child
CPD Value: 0.63
This course offers a fundamental introduction to the theory. It is advised that the learner complement this with a practical demonstration.