Supporting a Person with Epilepsy (DS)
If you are working in the disability sector, it is highly likely that you will be supporting someone who has Epilepsy and may witness a number of seizures in your workplace.
This course provides a basic introduction to epilepsy and how to support someone who has the condition.
- Understand Epilepsy and its relation with the brain
- Identify the types of seizures and triggering factors
- Manage Epilepsy and support the participant
- Provide first aid in the event of a seizure
- Document seizure or incidents effectively