Manual Handling for Ancillary Workers in Residential Aged Care
This module is designed for staff, contractors and volunteers who do not provide direct personal support to residents in an Aged Care facility. This includes
- Reception and Administration workers
- Catering and Kitchen workers
- Cleaning and Environmental services workers
- Gardening and maintenance workers
- It is designed to help you to review your knowledge relating to Manual Handling.
- What is Manual Handling?
- Common injuries resulting from manual handling
- Common manual handling tasks in residential Aged Care ancillary roles
- Keeping safe: strategies to reduce manual handling risk
- Reporting and monitoring hazards and incidents
Course Code: MANMH
Standards Incorporated in this Course: 5,7 & 8
CPD Value: 0.52