Respect at Work
The Respect at Work module has been developed for the aged care staff to introduce the laws regarding sexual harassment in the workplace. This module provides an introduction to the Respect@Work Inquiry Report 2020 and The Anti-Discrimination and Human Rights Legislation Amendment (Respect at Work) Bill 2022.
This module encourages the aged care staff at every level to understand the law regarding sexual harassment in the workplace. This module also outlines the key responsibilities of both employers and employees in aged care.
At the end of this module, it is expected that you will be able to:
- Summarise the nature of sexual harassment.
- Identify behaviours that may constitute sexual harassment.
- Recognise the wide-reaching consequences of sexual harassment at the workplace.
- Understand the key takeaways from the Respect@Work inquiry report.
- Outline the new requirements Anti-Discrimination and Human Rights Legislation Amendment (Respect at Work) Bill 2022.
- Strategise methods of preventing and responding to sexual harassment in the workplace.
CPD Value: 0.43